Monday, March 12, 2007

A New Start

The time has come. I officially have a new job and a new home (county).

Sonoma County welcomes dear Batsy with open arms (hopefully)!
And Erickson Productions has provided her with a new opportunity to use some valuable creative skills! Starting manana, I will be doing marketing design, photo editing and art direction for advertising photographer, Jim Erickson. Its very exciting because this will be a more comprehensive fusion of my design and photo skills with a company in the mix of international advertising. The best part is that it is still a small company with a great, friendly staff, located in a conscience community!

I am stoked to be in the north Bay, 40 minutes north of SF and near so many good friends and connections! The quality of life is great and now I am in a desperate search for a good home. Staying with friends and couch surfing is NO FUN!

Send all your good thoughts and luck my way as I settle in this new place. Keep coming back for more updates. Soon, Ill be begging you all to come visit and take advantage of the all the Napa/Sonoma vino that grows through these hills!






No comments: