Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Oh Murphys, Your Wine is So Good to Us!



















Well, finally took advantage of the fruitful hills of the Gold Country, once again. Rallied some old troops and headed for a very, very long day of sugar coated purple lips. Wines didnt compare to SLO County, but they never do!

It has been beautiful up here. The weather was a great opener for Spring...so warm and lush. More old school cronies I hadnt seen in like 5-7 years. I miss you cats! kisses! Thanks my beautiful Lacey Muffin for being our responsible DD and babysitter. We love you!

Check out the pics of our wild day...before I passed out. BUT dont worry, I didnt fail you all, the adventure didnt end until the LATE wee hours of the morning. Finally sobered up to drive home and watch the sun rise. Sorry, no pics of it, battery was dead by then. It was a definitely a groggy, gorgeous morning.

Whew, Murphys Irish Day anyone? March 17th.
Im recovering...and preparing.





No comments: